CATIA V5 (Base)
Secteur concerné : Design & Construction
Durée de la formation : 5 days
Lieu de la formation : WAN - Département Formations techniques (Gosselies)
Contact : 071/34 81 80 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Field: CAD-CAM (Computer Assisted Design and Manufacture)
The training courses organised in this field will provide students with competence in working with IT programmes adopted by companies in the aeronautical and space sector.
It mainly involves training on the following tools:
- Catia V5 and V6;
- Environment PLM 2.0;
- PATRAN – NASTRAN;
- Programmes dealing with the field of fluid mechanics, aerodynamics, aeroacoustics, aerothermal, etc.
- Understand the CATIA V5 interface
- Plan the construction of a part in order to properly convey its visual and functional aspects
- Create simple parts in CATIA V5
- Understand how to manage parts in the context of an assembly
- Produce simple drawings and assembly layouts
Public cible et/ou pré-requis
Mechanical design experience, Experience with the Windows operating system.
This course will introduce you to CATIA V5. It will teach you how to build simple parts and assemblies in CATIA, and how to make simple drawings of those parts and assemblies.
- Introduction to CATIA
- Profile Creation
- Basic Features
- Additional Features
- Dress-Up Features
- Reusing Data
- Finalizing Design Intent
- Assembly Design
- Design in Context
- Drafting ISO
- Drafting ANSI