LEAN SIX SIGMA
Sector : Design & Construction
Training duration : 5 days
Training site : WAN - Département Formations techniques (Gosselies)
Contact : 071/34 81 80 – email@example.com
Fields: Engineering – Methods – Processes – Quality
The training offered in this area will mainly concern staff working in one of the following sectors:
- The design office;
- Production ;
- Methods and Processes Department ;
- The Quality Department
The training projects concern the following points:
- Project management,
- Lean (Black, White and Green belt),
- Methods Officer,
- Functional rating,
- Knowledge Management,
- Project management as a subcontractor,
- Supply chain,
- Design to cost,
- Assembly of aeronautical structures,
- Knowledge of aeronautical materials,
- Heat and surface treatments,
- Evolution of aviation standards,
- Machining methods and programming
Collaborer à l’amélioration de la qualité au sein d’un département qualité ou d’un bureau des méthodes.
At the end of the training, the participants:
- will know the main aspects of what Lean 6 Sigma is all about.
- will have discovered possible levers for improvement through the implementation of such an approach.
- will have understood the conditions required for the successful application of Lean 6 Sigma.
TARGET AUDIENCE AND/OR PREREQUISITIES
Company managers and executives, quality managers.
- Understanding how Six Sigma works
- Know and apply basic concepts
- Demonstrate the use of terminology
- Understanding daily work as a process-oriented activity
- Understanding process inputs and outputs
- Understand the process flow and know that what is value added and what is not value added
- Understand the different process levels and their interweaving to deliver value to the customer
- Perform process mapping and characterization
- Create a detailed process map of a process
- Prioritize significant outputs and measure their level of performance against requirements Identify inputs and their relationship to significant outputs
- Perform process improvement activities
- Improve a process you are involved in by using Six Sigma
- Continue to improve other processes
- Establish process control and monitoring mechanisms to support an existing process and/or improvements made.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
Etre expérimenté dans les méthodes de production (quelques années d’expérience) et avoir été confronté à des problématique de production.